Skip to main content

PewDiePie vs Tseries - let's spread the hate

PewDiePie vs Tseries - let's spread hate

Few months ago, when I saw a video on PewDiePie YouTube channel, I checked his subscribers count as usual. (Just to know how many subscribers does world's most subscribed youtuber has)
Guess what, I got a very intriguing trailer video from T Series as an advertisement before that video.
After watching PewDiePie's video, I decided to give tseries a visit. Unintentionally looking at the subscribers count, I was shocked. 
No fucking way, I thought. Tseries was at 59 Million subscribers.
Time passed. I thought I was the only one who noticed this. But one more person did that too.
PewDiePie.
And then came up the very first live subscriber count video.
There were 29 guys around the world watching it with me.
And all of us were laughing. Having fun with it.
Gustaakhblogger chats with others on PewDiePie vs Tseries live subscribers count video
(Shut up! I know that's not how a YouTube live chat looks like)

"WTF"
"Don't you have any homework [channel owner]"
"@abc where are you from?"
"Wow. Great work. PewDiePie Vs tseries. Lol. Who cares."
"@xyz Ghana"
"Here's my facebook. Shoot me a friend request."
"Done"
"Thanks"
"Wow bro. you are awesome. Love from India"
"Welcome bro. Peace"
"Don't worry bro. I will not ask you to send pics of bobs and vegana. Haha"
"Hahaha bro"
"Brilliant bro"
"Dang Bro"
"Bangbros dot com, that's a good website"
"Hmm. Sounds interesting"

Then all 29 people left the chat. No one was watching PewDiePie Vs T Series.

Ok. I know. I exaggerated it bit too much. But you got the idea. It was all love in the watchers.
The watchers.
Sounds a good movie name. Let me search.
Shit. There is always a movie on the titles I think to make a movie about.
(One word will be taken of course, you idiot.)
Ok I was just kidding. I have watched The Watchers. And I don't know how would I make a movie if I am not even editing a YouTube video properly.

Wait a minute. Seems like I have lost my track.

So I was talking about YouTube war going on right now which is no longer just for the sake of fun.
It's now serious shit.

Shit turns serious

Look at this poor guy. He became famous by purchasing every other Billboard in the City for PewDiePie.
Mr. Khabbees aka Mr. Beast.
Alright, I admit he was famous already, but this made him even more. Because I heard his name first time.
I can understand his LOVE for PewDiePie. But why the fuck is he burning tseries posters?
Mr. beast burning tseries
Mr. beast burning tseries
No one is born with greed, prejudice, bigotry, patriotism and hatred; these are all learned behaviours. - Jacque Fresco
That ignited the fire. And now you see something very strange. People constantly cursing each other all over the internet.

In response to Mr. Beast, a random guy from India also did the the same, according to his budget of course.
Saiman says promoting tseries in India
Saiman says promoting tseries in India

Man what are you getting? Are they paying your taxes?
And then some dumb shit happens. A guy from Pakistan makes copies of PewDiePie posters and distribute it to the people who only understand language of stomach or Urdu, saying "subscribe to PewDiePie."
They simply nod, smile looking to the camera and take those posters - having no idea what "subscribe" means or who/what is PewDiePie. Weather it's a thing or a person, they don't know.

Come on man. Stop this shit. Stop hating eachother. There is already so much tension and hatred going on in this world. We don't need anything more to discriminate based on geographical area.
Well, that was a bit of preaching tone I know. I am Gustaakh, so I must be blunt all the time. Ahem.

Will Tseries takeover?

There arises a question. Who will win?
Actually the question being comprehended more easily will be how long can PewDiePie stop T Series?
Genuinely speaking, there are more than 70% of the population using internet in India right now who are not subscribed to T Series. And it's evident that India is excessively patriotic. If they get to know that it is now a patriotic issue, they will bombard the Tseries's subscribe button. There are more people in India than you and I imagine.

Harsh reality some dumbasses don't want to understand

But what will happen even if tseries takeover? PewDiePie will still be the number 1 independent"youtuber", because tseries is a music label, a company. It's NOT a youtuber.
Let's talk about some reality. It will need just three shoutouts. 3 top youtubers of India having 10 million subscribers each approximately, if make 1 minute video asking people to subscribe T Series, it would be less than 24 hours for the decision.

But they are not doing it right now. They are all enjoying. Because they are sensible people.
If you are sensible too, don't spread hatred. Two fucking YouTube channels are not to decide whether we love each other or hate each other.
And lastly I would like to say, I love PewDiePie. I love t series.
But fuck PewDiePie. Fuck tseries.
I have got my own chores to think about.
(How to kill my math teacher! )

***

Comments